maandag 15 februari 2010

Competition!

I'm so excited, because I can win my favourite springlook! How cool is that? There are 14 looks, and the look below is the one I really wanttt! It's totally perfect for spring. A leather jacket with studs, the most comfortable shoes, the perfect white tee, sunglasses, and some other nice accessories. I already can see myself with these clothes on, I love them. It was hard to choose my favourite look, because I liked almost every outfit. The items are all very good to combine. You don't need much clothes, you just have to be smart with mixing clothes!

Thanks Caroline, for reading this!

Link to the competition: http:/caroline.feber.se

6 opmerkingen:

Ik ben blij met iedere reactie die ik krijg! Als je een vraag stelt, dan beantwoord ik die ook hier.